by Craig Harper
1. Choose your attitude.
2. Stop waiting for the right time.
3. Make a tough decision.
4. Talk less, do more.
5. Take your power back.
6. Control your controllables.
7. Let go of your anger.
9. Unlearn something.
10. Ask better questions.
11. Be kind anonymously.
12. Tell someone how great they are.
13. Look for solutions, not problems.
14. Have the conversation you’ve been avoiding.
15. Promise less, deliver more.
16. Stop seeking permission and approval.
17. Face one of your fears.
18. Look at the world through her eyes.
19. Treat your body better.
20. Play with a puppy.